*Applies to MT-785 Series and all other trimmable trunk mats
If you intend on maintaining the resale value of your vehicle, you can use All Weather Floor Mats to protect the surface of your trunk. We offer a variety of protective cargo liners built to withstand conditions such as handling heavy good, sporting equipment, tools, gardening supplies, and more all while protecting your original trunk flooring.
Our easy to trim mats can be customized to fit your trunk perfectly and only takes a few minutes. All you will need is a pair of regular scissors to trim and customize to fit your trunk perfectly.
Method 1 - Using Old/Stock Cargo Floor Mats
- Remove the old floor mats. Depending on your vehicle model, your original mats may be locked down with retention tabs. Simply pull and lift up around the tabs that secure the mat down.
- Prepare the new floor mats. Using a pair of scissors, cut the mat free from the tab securing it to the hanger. Find a flat surface and align the old floor mat next to or on top of the new floor mat to compare the size and shape and determine where to begin trimming.
- Trim the new mats. A marker can be used trace the outline of the old mat onto the new mat. Begin cutting the excess material around the old mat to match the size and shape of the original.
- Place new mat in car and enjoy!
Method 2 - Measuring Without Old/Stock Floor Mats
- Place the new uncut mat in the floor. Start by placing the cargo mat roughly where you prefer it to be.
- Mark the areas to trim. Adjust the new mat to your liking and using a marker, mark the areas that do not sit flush to the floor, most notably the areas where the mat flares up.
- Begin trimming. After you're done marking the mat, carefully begin cutting along the trim lines and remove the excess material that are marked off. Alternately, you can remove the mat and cut on a flat surface.
- Refit and replace. Test fit then repeat the mark and trim process until you get the mat snug to the floor.