Sideless Seat Covers provide valuable protection for your vehicle's interior while also retaining compatibility with non-standard features found in some vehicles. The unique shape of the cover is designed to leave the side free for airbag deployment, foldable armrests and more.
As the name implies, there is no side portion to this style of seat cover, so keep this in mind if your needs require more comprehensive coverage.
Before you make your buying decision, be sure to inspect the size and shape of your front seats. Seats with exaggerated or irregular shapes may experience difficulty when using sideless seat covers. Vehicles with non-removable headrests may not be able to install the headrest portion of the cover.
Continue below for helpful advice on installing your new steering wheel cover.
Sideless Car Seat Cover Installation Video
Step-By-Step Installation Guide
Now that you've picked some covers, it's time to put them on! Follow these steps on how to install your sideless front seat covers:
- Gently remove the headrests from your front seats.
- Align the top opening of cover with the headrest holes and slide over the seat shoulders.
- Next, align the cover with the backrest seams and pull down snugly.
- Insert the push bar into the crevice between seat and back. Once done, secure the back strap around the seatback.
- Pull and connect the elastic straps attached to the seat either below or around the back of the seat. Avoid contact with any existing cables or connectors.
- Slide the headrest cover over the headrest and reattach to the seat.
Tips & Advice
It only takes a few minutes to install a pair of sideless front seat covers. Here are some tips and advice straight from our automotive experts to make this process as easy as possible:
- For a 'perfect' fit, some additional work may be required after installation. This includes hiding any excess material and accommodating non-standard seat features.
- Certain materials, like cloth, have elastic properties that can offer extra wiggle room compared to seat covers made from leather and other types of materials.