Waterproof Rear Bench Seat Protectors are specially designed to withstand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle. Typically made of polyester with a neoprene foam backing, these durable covers are fully waterproof to protect against any spills or stains that may occur while you're driving.
Before you make your buying decision, be sure to take the measurements of your rear bench seat. Pay close attention to the overall seat width, as well as other details like the placement of seatbelts and buckles and split bench designs. While most covers offer extra length for larger vehicles, it's always best to measure first for the best fit possible.
Continue below for helpful advice on installing your new waterproof rear bench seat protector.
Waterproof Rear Bench Seat Protector Installation Video
Step-By-Step Installation Guide
Follow these steps on how to install your waterproof rear bench seat protector:
- Place the protector over the rear seat and extend the sides, covering the cushion base.
- Insert the push bar into the crevice between seat and back to secure the protector in place.
- Bring the strap around the back of the headrest and attach the clip.
- Tighten headrest straps to align and secure the cover.
Tips & Advice
Installing your waterproof rear bench seat protector can include some additional steps depending on your rear seat configuration. Here are some tips and advice straight from our automotive experts to make this process as easy as possible:
- For a 'perfect' fit, some additional work may be required after installation. This includes accommodating for all seat belts and buckles.
- Certain materials, like cloth, have elastic properties that can offer extra wiggle room during installation compared to seat covers made from leather and other types of materials.