Motor Trend 3-Layer for Honda CR-V
Step-by-Step for Cable Lock
- Notice the loops located at the ends of the cable.
- Start with the end with the smaller sized loop and insert it through the hole in the car cover.
- Slip the cable through just a little, about a foot in length.
- Grab the other end of the cable (the side with the larger-sized loop) and insert the small end through. Pull all the way through until it is securely wrapped around.
- Toss the cable under the vehicle towards the other side so that you can secure the other end of the cover.
- Go to the other side of the vehicle and locate the end of the cable from underneath.
- Slip just the end of the cable through the hole in the car cover, going from the inside to the outside of the cover. This will make attaching the lock easier. Slowly let go of the cable, making sure it is staying in place.
- Locate the lock and key (it’s easier if the key is already inside the lock).
- Slip the lock through the small loop at the end of the cable and grab the cable from underneath the vehicle. Pull it towards you and secure it with the lock.
- Release the key.